Sunday, December 5, 2010

A different kind of gift....

As you're thinking about your Christmas shopping list, consider giving a gift in someone's name to Water Missions International. I have created Christmas gift cards and at your request, I will mail out as many as you would like. No charge. All you have to do is fill in your gift amount on the card, make the donation online and present the gift card to someone at Christmas. Very simple and it means much more than a new sweater, bag, scarf, candle, etc...this gift will literally last a lifetime.

Every card you give will have information about the Water Missions project on the back so that whoever you give your gift of water to, can continue the giving as well and share the project with others! 

Contact me with your mailing address and number of gift cards you would like @  lins114@yahoo.com

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lindsey! I am very encouraged by all that you are doing in Christ's name. I'm so glad you posted your blog on the Radical Facebook page. I'm always so excited to find other Christians that are so full of love for Jesus also. I will email you once I donate to Water Missions International on your fundraising page...the gift cards are a wonderful idea and blessing. Thank you for doing this... Jackie :)

    ReplyDelete